Exporting Vault Data - process no longer works?

Options
9AmberMoog
9AmberMoog
Community Member
in Mac

I have in the past exported 1P Vault data by going to FILE / EXPORT / choosing the name / and a pop-up window appears with two choices:

1PUX and CSV.

However no matter which option I choose, the EXPORT DATA link remains greyed out.

Am I doing something wrong? Or, perhaps the process has changed?

Suggestions?

Note: While I filled in the browser and extension, please note that I am signing into my vault directly and not using a browser when attempting this process. I'm on the desktop.

1Password Version: 8.10.30
Extension Version: 2.22.1
OS Version: 14.4.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @9AmberMoog! šŸ‘‹

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble when exporting your items. Make sure that you've correctly entered your account password into the field at the top of the export prompt:

You can reveal the account password in that field to ensure that there are no typos. Once the correct account password is entered, the Export Data button will turn blue and be clickable.

Let me know how that goes. šŸ™‚

-Dave

• 9AmberMoog
    9AmberMoog
    Community Member
    Options

Dave_1P,

Color me red!!! For some reason I didn't see that I had to re-enter the password???

Thank you for sharing! All works as it is suppose to.

Amber

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2
    Options

Haha, no worries Amber. We all get busy and miss things at times. It's what makes us human. We're just glad you resolved the trouble. Thanks for updating the topic.