Slow page load

Options
Bill_W
Bill_W
Community Member
edited May 2013 in iOS

Hi,
My bank's web pages (https://secure.defencebank.com.au/daib/logon/cu3205/logon.asp) are very slow very slow to load in the 1PW browser,taking about a minute to load the page. Once the page is loaded, the 1PW data fills quickly and all is good. Any thoughts on speeding this up?

Bill

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2013
    Options

It loads just as slowly in Google Chrome for iOS in my testing. I actually can't get it to load completely. It loads very slowly and hangs about halfway through. What are you seeing in Google Chrome for iOS?

The reason I ask about Chrome is that if it is a JavaScript issue, then Mobile Safari is not a direct comparison to any app that uses a WebView. Safari has some special mojo that makes its JavaScript faster. Chrome uses a WebView like 1Password's, so it will be a fair comparison and show if the issue is 1Password or not. In my testing it is definitely not 1Password since Chrome loads and hangs just the same.

Please let me know what you find in your own testing.

• Bill_W
    Bill_W
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, the page, and the associated credentials, does eventually load in 1PW - after a minute or so. I have checked Chrome on the iPad, it appears slower, although it to does eventually load.

Bill

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

The page did end up loading for me too, but it it took much longer than the time to write my previous post for the page to load. It was about the same in 1Password and Chrome for iOS, so it doesn't appear to be a 1Password issue.

This discussion has been closed.