Crash Report Syncing with dropbox

cortig
cortig
Community Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hi All,

I looked around and the other crash reports I looked different to me so I started this new thread to report what I’m experiencing on my iPhone.
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.0.1.
Every time I initiate a sync through dropbox 1Password Pro 3.5 gets the data to be synced, starts the sync, and eventually crashes.
It first crashed at multiple steps of the process, but I was able to progress by relaunching the application.
Now I’ve reached about 175 items left to sync and it gets it to crash immediately. I suspect there is some data in there that makes it crash.
I sent along crash logs in a .zip archive.

Corentin

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks cortig

roustem is or has already submitted another release apple to deal with some of the issues folks on the 3g are experiencing. At least thats what he said in a post of his. Incidentally I ran the betas and didnt see hardly any problems on the 3g.. So I dunno, but I am sure he has a handle on the problem, I guess its wait on apple again.
  • Sylanel
    Sylanel
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    thightower wrote:
    Thanks cortig

roustem is or has already submitted another release apple to deal with some of the issues folks on the 3g are experiencing. At least thats what he said in a post of his. Incidentally I ran the betas and didnt see hardly any problems on the 3g.. So I dunno, but I am sure he has a handle on the problem, I guess its wait on apple again.

When did Roustem send the update to Apple... Just so we can have a general idea when to expect the update to show up on the App Store. I am so dependant on 1Password now that I am anxiously awaiting this sync'ing wonder to be working for me!
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited July 2010
    I am not sure I just saw a post from him in another thread about one. So I cant comment for sure. Sorry :(

roustem wrote:
    We might have a bug on iPhone 3G. I hope to fix it and submit the new version tomorrow.
  • cortig
    cortig
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Good to know. Thanks for the info.
    I know these crashes are not trivial to identify. After all, all the other entries synced just fine. There must have been something special about the ones that make the app crash (UTF-8 character, or something like that, some sort of corruption, etc…).

Corentin
  • cortig
    cortig
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    thightower wrote:
    I am not sure I just saw a post from him in another thread about one. So I cant comment for sure. Sorry :(

Actually, I have a 3GS. I hope the identified bug (and solution) is the same :-\

Corentin
  • roustem
    edited December 1969
    Corentin,

I didn't submit a new version yet as we are trying to identify and fix as many issues as possible.

Please email the crash reports to support@agile.ws, this would be a huge help.
  • cortig
    cortig
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    roustem wrote:
    Corentin,

I didn't submit a new version yet as we are trying to identify and fix as many issues as possible.

Please email the crash reports to support@agile.ws, this would be a huge help.

Sent!
    Just FYI, I had them in my first post here as attachment.

Corentin
  • roustem
    edited December 1969
    cortig wrote:
    Sent!
    Just FYI, I had them in my first post here as attachment.

Corentin

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.