Feature Request: Secure Documents category and/or attach files on iOS

Options
Smudge
Smudge
Community Member
edited July 2013 in iOS

I've been trying a few different iOS apps for storing documents, pictures, etc in a secure database and have been disappointed in them in one way or another. Search the App Store for 'private photo' or 'secure documents' for many apps that do this (poorly). One thing that really gets me is the in-app purchasing for each feature.

I'd like to ask if 1P could be expanded to include a new category for creating items where I can create/store documents. I know that I can add files as attachments to other items but that is only available on the desktop version. I need this feature on the iOS version too.

For example, I go to a client's site and take some pictures. I can't keep them in the default camera photo roll so I would like to open 1Password, create a new item entry in the Secure Documents category, then import the client's pictures from the camera photo roll.

I would guess that the Secure Notes category would work but the ability to attach files while on the iDevice is the important part of this request.

Thanks

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for letting us know you are interested in this. It is on our list, but I don't have a time frame for a specific release. I'll add your vote!

Please let me know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime. :)

This discussion has been closed.