1Password Extension Firefox keeps disappearing

Sandup
Sandup
Community Member
edited July 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Whenever I reboot or turn off and restart my Mac, the 1Password extension icon disappears from Firefox and I have to download it again. This never used to happen before. Why is it happening now and how can I stop it from happening in the future?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble, @Sandup. What versions of (1) Firefox and the (2) 1Password Firefox extension are you using?

• Sandup
    Sandup
    Community Member

I am using firefox version 21.0 and whatever the latest version of 1Password Firefox extention happens to be. I use Mac Snow Leopard.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2013

Thanks for letting me know the version number, @Sandup!

You're running an old version of Firefox that has a bug in it. Please update to the current version of Firefox which is 22 at the time of this writing. We always recommend staying up to date with OS X, your browser, and 1Password. Please ensure that you haven't disabled automatic updates in Firefox so you don't fall behind again in the future. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

• Sandup
    Sandup
    Community Member

@Khad Thank you very much for your help. All is well with my world once again :)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well, @Sandup. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.