Feature Request: Digits in pronounceable passwords

Options
BoxOfSnoo
BoxOfSnoo
Community Member
edited August 2013 in iOS

The password generator on iOS does not add digits when you switch on the option and enable pronounceable passwords. I don't want the dashes in there, I'd rather have the same behaviour as on the desktop version.

I reported this by email a while back but it got buried, I guess. I've waited for quite a few releases before bringing this up again.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'll let the developers know that you would still like to see this implemented. Thanks for your feedback, @BoxOfSnoo!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers!

• BoxOfSnoo
    BoxOfSnoo
    Community Member
    Options

I just notice this came up also in [redacted]. I definitely don't like this new design decision.

• BoxOfSnoo
    BoxOfSnoo
    Community Member
    Options

Wait, how is this a "feature request" when a toggle switch that says add "digits" adds no digits? I maintain this is a bug.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

What version of 1Password are you referring to? There is no toggle switch that I see in 1Password for iOS. Could you post a screenshot?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Gotcha. Thanks! Just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same thing. I thought we were, but your reference to a toggle switch had me questioning things. :)

If there is any other feedback you'd like me to share with the developers, please let me know. I would be happy to pass it along as well.

This discussion has been closed.