Chrome and Safari Extensions wont log in

I just move all my stuff to a new MacBookPro (running 10.8.4) and cannot get the extensions in Safari or Chrome to unlock. Type in password and you just get trying to connect. I have unloaded and reloaded extensions and the program and no luck. I've also sent by email a troubleshooting report which I've seen asked for a couple times. I assume you'll need this to help. Appreciate the help.

Thanks

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for emailing us a Diagnostics Report, @KMWAZ. We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :)

YGC-83271-271

• joanneem
    joanneem
    Community Member

HI. Having the same issue as described by KMWAZ. On a Macbook Air, OS 10.7.5. uninstalled, reinstalled.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @joanneem,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble as well. What did you uninstall and reinstall? The main 1Password application? The browser extension? In both Chrome and Safari? Or just one? Or maybe even Firefox?

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report along with more details in your email?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.