Safari extension appears to uninstall on quit

Hi there,

I'd really appreciate some help please. I have recently installed 1Password from the App store (3.9.6) and am running Safari 6.0.5. I can install the 1Password extension easily and it is working properly but when I quit Safari and reopen the program it has vanished.

I saw the advice to reset the permissions but as my version of 1Password does not appear to have a button for this in the help/troubleshooting menu I'm not sure how to proceed.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @albatrossblue,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

You can even try using that tool to reset permissions before emailing us in case it resolves the problem. :)

If that doesn't do the trick, please attach the entire report as a file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• albatrossblue
    albatrossblue
    Community Member

Thank you. I have sent that to you.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Much appreciated! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.

This discussion has been closed.