Fields created on 1Password 4 for iOS not showing up in 1Password 3.8 on Mac

Options

I created some new fields in 1Password 4 on my iPad but when synched to Dropbox and then to 1Password on my Mac they do not show up in Wallet. Is this a bug?

Is there a category for Credit Cards as well as Bank Accounts? I can only see Bank Accounts but another thread mentions Credit Cards.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I created some new fields in 1Password 4 on my iPad but when synched to Dropbox and then to 1Password on my Mac they do not show up in Wallet. Is this a bug?

The custom fields and sections are exclusive to 1Password 4, which means it won't show up in 1Password 3 on your Mac. When we release 1Password 4 for Mac it will support almost all the features of 1Password 4 for iOS (including custom fields). If you like, you can sign up to be on the beta team here:

https://agilebits.com/beta_signups/newsletter

Is there a category for Credit Cards as well as Bank Accounts? I can only see Bank Accounts but another thread mentions Credit Cards.

Select File > New Item > New Wallet Item from the menu bar. "Credit Card" is listed directly under "Bank Account" in the list.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.