1PW does not work on Safari 5.1.9 on Snow Leopard

Options

I tried going back to Safari (ver 5.1.9) on my Snow Leopad iMac, as Firefox seems to keep wantimg 100%+ of my CPU, thus dragging the whole machine down. Safari was working fine, I was logging into this and that quite nicely. I then saw that 1Password had an update, and so I installed it. Now it just doesn't work. No filling in of passwords, not even to unlock the extension. (I had uninstalled the extension, then reinstalled it.)

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble, @paulcoholic. To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• paulcoholic
    paulcoholic
    Community Member
    Options

OK! Shall do!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks so much! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.

This discussion has been closed.