Version 4 upgrade from version 1

Options
sndbowen
sndbowen
Community Member
edited July 2013 in 1Password 4 for Windows

On your web site store it says if you buy the windows version today you will get a free update to Version 4. The release history shows updates for version 1 and nothing for versions 2 or 3, so will the version numbers be going from 1 to 4 or is this an error in the info at the store.

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yes, on Windows the version numbers will be going from 1 to 4.

• guillaumeserton
    guillaumeserton
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,

Since when, there's a free updgrade from Windows version 1 to 4?
    I bought my windows version the December 27, 2012, am i eligible?

Thanks

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

All purchases of 1Password for Windows since January 1, 2013 are eligible for a free upgrade to 1Password 4 for Windows. You're mighty close, though. When 1Password 4 for Windows is released, shoot us an email. We'll see what we can do. :)

support@ agilebits .com

• Michael_D
    Michael_D
    Community Member
    Options

I know asking about eta's is a no no, but hey if you don't ask you never know. So I take it V.4 is coming sometime in 2013?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We don't normally pre-announce release dates as too many factors (some beyond our control) affect them. Please watch this space and our blog (and/or Twitter and/or Facebook) for news and updates. :)

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member
    edited August 2013
    Options

I'm just happy that 1Password for Windows has been successful enough to be worth further development from Agilebits, and hope this means its future is secure. Also, hoping that with the increase in version number, this means 1Password for Windows will have feature parity with, and more resemble the Mac version. Here's hoping to widescreen view and custom smart filters :-bd

This discussion has been closed.