Dropbox sync not working

rappar
rappar
Community Member
edited August 2013 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have 1Password on my iMac. it is the latest version. I have it on my Macbook as well. Both have Dropbox. I also have the beta version 1Password 4 on the iMac. I noticed a day or two ago that all my logins for 1Password seemed to be gone. So I exported them from the beta version, imported them and all was fine again on my iMac. However, Dropbox did not sync. Looking at the file in Dropbox showed me that the file there was not the correct one. I had made some changes to my iMac version but I still had an older version in Dropbox based on the date and time of the Dropbox file.

When I tried to sync to the Macbook, I got nothing, just one of my logins showed up. After shutting both down both Mac after closing both Password programs, doing all sorts of other things, I finally have a version on the Macbook that has all my logins however... when I go to the various sites none of my user names or passwords are place in the correct spots, everything is blank. This file did not, by the way, come through Dropbox directly. I had to save it as an export, drop it into my Dropbox folder and then import it into the Password on my MacBook.

Is there something else I can try? I followed the Dropbox sync suggestions found on the site and even watched the very dated British clip on how to do it. Nothing works. I could use some help and support. I have sent two emails to agiebits but I guess everyone is busy with iPassword4.
Ron

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.