Preferences reset after an update

infosec202
infosec202
Community Member
edited August 2013 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Every time I upgrade I have to go back and reset all my preferences such as lock time and auto login. they are making it really difficult for me to remain a customer. anyone else irritated with these muckups?

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @infosec202,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. What you describe is not normal at all. Your preferences should remain the same with every update. We'd love to find out what is happening on your specific system.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please send us your Diagnostics Report along with complete details of the problem?

Select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password. Then attach the report to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• infosec202
    infosec202
    Community Member

wow. you censored my posting is by removing it. wow... i don't work well with companies that censor postings because they show a fault toward a product. you just lost a customer...

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2013

@infosec202, I have no idea what you are talking about. This is the thread you created. Your initial post is at the top. My public reply is below it, and you just replied to it again. What post was removed?

http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/15195/preferences-reset-after-an-update

You can see it at the top of the Windows category:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/categories/1password-windows

This discussion has been closed.