Initial Dropbox Sync

jmeg8237
jmeg8237
Community Member

My wife and I share a 1PW data file using Dropbox. I've added the iOS app on her iPhone and already have Dropbox installed on her phone. When I launch 1PW, I get started with the "Welcome to 1Password" screen, and tell it I want to sync using Dropbox. I am NOT presented with the "allow 1Password access to Dropbox" confirmation as the support page says. Instead, the phone switches over to the Dropbox application and I see the contents, but that's all. I see the 1PW settings file, and the agilekeychain folder, but at no point does it ask me to confirm using these files with 1PW. Any suggestions on where I go from here?

John

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jmeg8237,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. Let's try this:

1. Toggle Dropbox syncing OFF and then back ON in 1Password's Settings > Sync. If that doesn't work…
    2. Could you try completely restarting your device and then repeat step one? Still trouble?
    3. For the sake of troubleshooting, could you try removing the Dropbox app from your device and then see if it works with inline auth?

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

• jmeg8237
    jmeg8237
    Community Member

Rebooting the phone worked, then Dropbox prompted me to accept. Thanks.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.