Importing SplashID data

Eva
Eva
Community Member
edited September 2013 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I am unable to import my data from SplashID.

I have used SplashId for over 10 years, but am no longer able to sync between my android phone and my PC with the most recent version, thus, the switch. I have searched and found a couple of posts for instructions: **Files: Import -> import helper. ** Unfortunately I can’t get it to work. It asks me to mark which fields I want to import, but once I click on one, it deletes the info in the prior one. Never does the “ok” button move from gray to functional.

I’ve seen two recommendations for my exported SplashId data: SvID and CVS. I can’t even get the 1Password to recognize the SvID file, let alone import it. (The most recent recommendation said that I needed the files in SvID format.)

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2013

1Password for Windows should be able to import your CSV. When it asks you to mark which fields are your username, password, etc then it only clears the info in the prior one if you re-select the same column. Please make sure you assign every column in your CSV only once. You probably won't need to assign the "username field name" and "password field name".

This discussion has been closed.