Win 8 Google Chrome Version 28

Hi!

I am running the 1Password extension on Google Chrome on Windows 8.

First of all, the desktop app for 1Password is working perfectly, and so did the browser extension in Google Chrome until i updated to Google Chrome version 28... (I am currently running Google Chrome 29... It is fully up to date in other words)

When Google Chrome version 28 was introduced they came with something new, desktop notifications (correct me if i'm wrong)
It is with this new feature my 1Password extension started to bug out.

Every single time I turn on my computer Google Chrome gives me a desktop notification that 1Password Exertion has stopped working, to fix this "Click this notification" and it works again. In other words, nothing really hard to temporarily fix, but it is starting to get a bit annoying that I have to click on the notification every time if I want to extension to work.

How can I fix this problem?
Is it only me that is having this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I believe Google fixed this in newer builds of Chrome. I can't remember if it was 30 or 31. You might try Chrome Canary and see if it is still happening there. We don't normally recommend unstable builds, but since I haven't been able to reproduce the issue in the first place it can be hard to confirm where exactly Google introduced the fix.

• Flornez
    Flornez
    Community Member

oh okey, great!
    I'll give that a try, or just wait for a stable release.

Thanks!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Cheers! Please let me know how it goes. :)

This discussion has been closed.