Optum Health

Options
doctormo
doctormo
Community Member

1P for ipad does not seem to work with the Optum site although the web version does on my Mac.

https://secure.optumhealthfinancial.com/portal/server.pt#

The form fills in but will not mount. The login button does not appear to work either. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @doctormo,

I've tested here, and come up with the same results. It sounds to me like there might be a problem with the website itself. You might want to contact their webmasters and see if you can't get the problem sorted out through them.

• doctormo
    doctormo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan,

However, I was able to get Safari to work by pasting the password in from 1P so not sure if the problem is on their end.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @doctormo,

Thanks so much for confirming that for me. You're right ... that means it might be our problem after all. (Darn it!) I've filed a bug report with our technical gurus. In the meantime, disabling animations does make the login behave correctly.

Just go to Settings > 1Browser and toggle Animate Fill to Off. :)

• doctormo
    doctormo
    Community Member
    Options

Hmmm, it seems that the Auto Login setting is what is tripping up my iPad, not the animation. When it is on, the submit button does not work and just changes color when pressed. I tried it both ways and it only works with Auto Login turned off.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @doctormo,

I'll add that to our bug report. I am glad though that you have found a way to make it work for the time being :)

This discussion has been closed.