Faster Access to Search

Options
jcwacky
jcwacky
Community Member

I don't know about anyone else, but when I open the 1Password app, my primary aim is to locate a password, to either copy or to login directly via the app.

The most annoying thing about the app, is that when you open it, it defaults to the screen you were on before. So if I'd used the app to login to a service a few days before, and now I wish to use it to login to a different one, I open the app and am confronted with he in-app browser, which is no use to me as I need a password, so I have to tap to go back to the Categories view, then potentially tap back several times to get back to the to my main list of logins so that I can finally use the search box to search for the login I'm after.

Would it not make sense to either make the search box available from any screen in the app, or build in an option which will reset the app's view back to the main listing with search every X hours or day, so that as soon as I open the app, I can get straight to the search to locate my next login!?

James

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jcwacky,

Thanks for writing in with this suggestion! You're not the first person who has mentioned a feature like this, and I have to admit, I like this idea a bit too. I’ll be sure your feature request gets passed along to our developers. Thanks for your feedback! :D

This discussion has been closed.