Memories are a good thing. 1Password has a lot of them.

Options
thightower
thightower
Community Member
edited October 2013 in Lounge

Do you remember 1Passwd 2 or maybe 1Password 2 ? Talk about a trip down memory lane for some of us. November 2006

1Password started out as 1Passwd in 2006 and became 1Password with the release of version 2.5 in October 2007

Talk about nostalgia I still have a copy of my original 1Password 2 license card stored in 1Password. (Obviously not my card)

Do you remember 1Password 3 ? May 2009

1Password 3 License screen.

Users whom purchased from the Mac App Store never need to enter a license key as its all handled by Apple. It debuted in the Mac App Store in September 2011

1Password 4 October 2013 *I am hoping for a October release (anxious)

If you want to read up on how much work has gone into 1Password then head over to the release notes. https://agilebits.com/onepassword/mac/release_notes

Ok one more little tidbit before you go. How about My1Password ? It sadly didn't pass the test of time and was replaced by 1PasswordAnywhere.

Thankfully I have managed to see a fair portion of, the life of 1Password. I came to the forums in about March 2009, maybe slightly earlier. Since then they throw rocks at me every so often (kidding) But they can't seem to get me to leave. I am like the furniture, its always there. They know if they open the door, both myself and the cat will come in.

Comments

• Awesome! Thanks for the trip down memory lane Tommy :)

I remember uploading the first beta of 1Passwd to VersionTracker and MacUpdate as if it were yesterday. Ah, good times, good times! I'm looking forward to making even better times :)

This discussion has been closed.