Getting prompted for which login

gregr
gregr
Community Member

I have two logins created - one for www.tradervue.com, and one for blog.tradervue.com.

When I go to either site, and press command+\ to login, I get prompted for which login I want to use.

This didn't happen before - it used to automatically choose the right one.

What do I need to do to get back to the old, expected behavior?

Thanks!

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @gregr.

Thanks for reporting this issue. Here's what @MikeT recently mentioned about it in a similar Subdomain site matches all sites within the domain with Command + \ topic:

No progress yet, it's in our bug tracker right now. We're working through some other issues with the extensions but we'll get to it as soon as we can.

I hope that information is helpful and am sorry for any temporary inconvenience.

• gregr
    gregr
    Community Member

Thanks @sjk - didn't see that thread. Good news is it's a known problem, bad news is it's apparently been known for almost 2 months. :-(

• Hi @gregr,

We have a lot of things going on at the same time, especially as we were focusing on the main core features of 1Password to get it out today. Now that it is out, we'll be focusing on improving everything with a lot of planned updates coming.

• gregr
    gregr
    Community Member

Thanks @MikeT - I understand. I think my message came off a little more snarky than I intended. :-)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

No worries, @gregr. I sure didn't sense any bit of irritated "why the heck haven't you fixed that yet?!" snarkiness in your post. Maybe at most just a sad "bummer, it's not fixed yet" with its down-smiley. :)

This discussion has been closed.