Command-\ Not Working

HenryY
HenryY
Community Member

It stopped working today, at the same time as the 1Password 4 release. Any ideas?

Comments

• nikkne
    nikkne
    Community Member

I have the same problem, in all three browsers (Chrome, Safari, and Firefox). Cmd-\ just does not work.

To make the things even worse, if I try to use the context menu (right click, then 1Password), nothing happens (as in, I expected to see the form filled in, yet it remains empty).

And to make things really, really bad, I just had to create an account on agilebits.com. By using the context menu, I tried to fill in a generated password. 1Password did not work on its on web-site :(

• HenryY
    HenryY
    Community Member

Glad to know it's not just me (though I'm sorry you're experiencing the same thing). Literally, only 3 things changed on my systems today. The 1P4 update, the OSX update, and I installed a new version of Bitcasa. I was trying to see if any of these things did it.

I even tried uninstalling the MAS version of 1P4, didn't work.

• HenryY
    HenryY
    Community Member

From scouring the forums, I figured out what the problem was. Sophos AntiVirus:

http://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/16287/chrome-version-29-0-1547-76-mac-extension-not-working#latest

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Glad you were able to resolve this, @HenryY. Is it still a problem for you, @nikkne, and did you take a look at that other topic?

This discussion has been closed.