Niklas
Community Member

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

In Swedish:

Översättningen av 1Password sker via översättningssidan Crowdin. 95 % av 1Password är översatt till svenska men översättningarna har ännu inte lagts till i programmet. Jag är inte från Agilebits men däremot håller jag igång den svenska översättningen. Du kan fråga Agilebits-folket om en inbjudan till Crowdin om du vill bidra till översättningen. Jag kan nämna att det ohyggliga "Email konton" numera är "E-postkonton". Sök på "localization" i betaforumet för mer info om översättningsprocessen.

• Niklas
    Niklas
    Community Member
    Options

That new items menu is the only location where there are non-english strings in 1P4. Will it reach 95% by the time the next update comes along?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

I'm running the beta version (4.0.2b1) and the only difference is that more categories are shown in Swedish:

(Nej, Utomhus-licenser är inte ett riktigt ord och ska fixas)

The rest of 1Password is still in English.

The weird part is that there is no way to force English as a language in the meantime, not even with a third party app like Language Switcher or App Language Chooser. Those categories remains mixed Swedish and English.

I have asked Agilebits about this but received no answer. I have also asked them to incorporate the rest of the Crowdin translations into the app, but I have been given no clear answer.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Niklas,

I've passed that bug along to our developers - you're right, that does look weird!

and @Xe997,

Thanks so much for helping out with the translations! We're working to get new translations updated and into the betas as soon as possible - we really appreciate your patience :)

This discussion has been closed.