Feature Request: Link between different categories of entries, to get one virtual entry

Options
KMK
KMK
Community Member
edited October 2013 in Mac

I understand that merging or combining different types of entries is not on the development short-list, even if I think that would be great. But, could you at least, consider linking between for instance loyalty program card entries and site logins? Currently, I need to keep two entries with partly the same data, which would be easier to keep in sync if there would at least be a way to link from one to the other - preferably, so that only one virtual entry shows when searching.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2013
    Options

Hi, @KMK.

Thanks for the suggestion, similar to the one recently made and discussed here:

(Feature Request) - Missing "connection" between Non-Login Items and other item types

It also reminded me of my comment:

Or maybe those other item types could link to corresponding Login items with minimal details.

Tagging items to "link" them, while suboptimal, seems the best (and only?) alternative. As @MikeT mentioned:

… but beside tagging them, there aren't other ways to link them together. We're investigating the potential of this for the future and we'll see what we can do.

I'm sorry we don't have a better solution for this right now.

This discussion has been closed.