Snow Leopard?

iklock
iklock
Community Member

Am I missing something here? 1Password says that I have the latest upgrade (Version 3.8.21 (build 32009)) on my MacBook Pro. Does version 4 not run on Snow Leopard then? Sorry if I really missed that information somewhere earlier. But, reading about all the problems some people seem to encounter with version 4, maybe I should happily stay with v.3, even when I upgrade to Mountain Lion later...

Comments

• Hi @iklock,

The version 4 requires Mountain Lion or Mavericks. Unfortunately, some of the OS X features it is using are not available on Snow Leopard.

Re: problems. This is the support forum and the representation is a bit skewed toward issues and how to solve them.

• iklock
    iklock
    Community Member

OK thanks for that quick info, I guess I missed that earlier when it came out. But v.3 works just fine for me now, so no problem. And yes, I do understand that the people with problems are posting here, and not the happy campers. That makes the problems seem like 'a lot'. Gotcha.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the followup, @iklock. There's no shame not upgrading something that's working fine and being happily used. :)

This discussion has been closed.