iOS 4.2.7 fills in reply field in discussion

Options
BobH
BobH
Community Member

Hi.
I belong to a discussion group. When I reply to a message, the system gives two boxes - a title box, which on a reply is usually empty, but becomes "re: original message" when the reply is sent.
The other box is for the message detail.
If I log in to the site through 1Password, then when I reply to a message, the title box is populated with my user_ name, which breaks the flow of the discussion.
So instead of Re: topic, it has user_name
If I login to the group outside 1Password then there is no problem.
Regards Bob

Comments

• BobH
    BobH
    Community Member
    Options

Having properly woken up, it occurs to me that I could be more helpful. I am using iOS 7.0.2 on iPhone and iPad. both have same problem. The Mac version does not have this problem. Tha failing discussion group is hosted under www.forumotion.com .. Bob

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BobH,

We've been tracking this bug for a while now, and have actually just released an update that should have things all fixed up! Could you go to App Store > Updates and make sure that 1Password is version 4.3? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once you update you won't have any further issues with this. :)

• BobH
    BobH
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan
    That looks good, thanks. Tick!
    "Just" the sync problems now, reported elsewhere.
    Bob

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BobH,

I'm glad to hear you're sorted out ... at least as far as this thread is concerned. We'll do our best to get those sync issues resolved in the threads you posted in :)

This discussion has been closed.