version 4 will not load passwords

grok
grok
Community Member

I'm using 1password 4.0.3 with Chrome extension 4.0.1.99. After my downloads I cannot use Command-\ to load passwords. I can copy and paste
from a Login and get logged in but that is silly. Can anyone suggest what's wrong?

Comments

• grok
    grok
    Community Member

I was able to solve this myself by going to System Perferences > Network > Ethernet > Proxies > Web Proxy (HTTP) and in the Bypass proxy settings for these Host & Domains box add 127.0.0.1. If there are others already there place a comma first.

• grok
    grok
    Community Member

I should have pointed out that this only works if you are using a proxy server.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @grok,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'd like to apologize for the delay in responding but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're working hard to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I'm glad to hear that you've managed to get your issue sorted out, but I just wanted to let you know that we've got an article that discusses proxy servers and how they interact with 1Password: http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/KB/proxy.html :)

This discussion has been closed.