Multiple Vaults Sharing (Future Request)

Options
dveaner
dveaner
Community Member

I had about 300 passwords saved in 1P 3 that I brought into 1P4 for Mac. I created a new vault and highlighted four or five passwords, then Item > Share > Vault 2.

Only one of the passwords was copied into the new vault.

I believe a few simple additions to this feature would make it quite a bit more robust. It would be a lot simpler to share if:

1- You could move multiple passwords at one time as described above

2- If you could highlight multiple (or one) password and have a hot key combination such as Control+S that would move it a) to the other vault with no more input if there is only one other vault or b) pop up a list of vaults to share with if there are more than one additional vaults

3- I would also like a copy or move option (probably in Settings). For safety's sake I think move should mean that a copy of the password goes in the other vault and the live copy in the original vault is placed in its trash folder.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dveaner,

Thanks for taking the time to write in with your experiences with multiple vaults. We are definitely looking at ways to make multiple vaults better and more user-friendly. One of the features we would like to implement is a way to more easily move items between vaults. I have passed along your suggestions to the developers. I can't say much more than that about unreleased features, but we have all sorts of great stuff planned for multiple vaults in the future :)

This discussion has been closed.