One Computer not entering passwords

Options
Tom Boucher
Tom Boucher
Community Member

I have two computers, one is a iMac 27" and one is a MacBook Air (2011). Both are on mavericks with the latest updates installed.

1Password 4 is v4.0.3, Extension is 4.0.1.

recently my iMac 27" in Safari will not enter the passwords. I hadn't noticed at first that it was all sites but now that I've figured out it's not entering the text I looked and my MacBook Air is working fine, but just my iMac isn't.

I'm not doing anything listed in the 'why isn't it working' section in the Knowledge base, and trying to figure out what could be stopping it from working on my mac. The usual 'I didn't change anything' problem applies is as to my knowledge it worked fine post Mavericks upgrade and now only in the last ~24 to 48 stopped working as I noticed when I went to my bank after I select it from the extension it wouldn't put my username/password in, and I flipped to my laptop and it did put things in just fine.

What can I do to try and figure out what is conflicting? I reinstalled the extension, I quit and closed all safari windows, restarted 1Password Mini and 1Password and didn't seem to make a difference.

Thanks

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hi Tom,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble with filling logins in 1Password. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Tom Boucher
    Tom Boucher
    Community Member
    Options

Diagnostic report is submitted. I also removed all extensions in case I had some kind of conflict, same result. So i have put back the extensions I removed.

THanks

• Meek
    Options

Hi Tom,

Thanks for sending in the report! We are currently pretty swamped with support requests and we are answering emails in the order they are received. One of our support staff will look through your report and reply to your email as soon as possible. Stay tuned! :)

This discussion has been closed.