1Password mini is crashing for me [Moved to emails for further help]

Options
ccourson
ccourson
Community Member
edited October 2013 in Mac

I have tried to install 1Password 4 many times, and I keep getting the following message window as soon as I start to use it "2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper unexpectedly quit the last time it was run. Would you like to send send a crash report to AgileBit?".

No matter what I do this window, and the ding, keeps coming back every 10 seconds, to the point I must completely de-install the program to make it go away. I have about 440 passwords in my legacy database that I imported. I have tried using my old database, and creating a new one. I have tried to restart the mini as well. I have also contacted AgileBits support, but not received a response. Any ideas?

Comments

• I am sorry about the crash! We'll get this resolved asap!

What version of 1Password are you running? Were you able to send the crash report?

• ccourson
    ccourson
    Community Member
    Options

The most current version. I just received an email from your company, with a report tool. I will reinstall, it will error again, and I'll send the report.

Thank you for getting back with me.

• Hi @ccourson,

That's great. I'm going to close this thread in the meantime, so that we can focus on helping you through emails. You can PM me if the email didn't go through and I'll check up on that ticket for you.

This discussion has been closed.