Error no connection between 1 password and 1 password mini.

Options
fr4ncesco
fr4ncesco
Community Member

hi,
since I upgrade to maveriks i'm not able to open the 1password app, an error says the there isn't a connection between 1 password and 1password mini.
please help me I can't fix this problem neither delete and reinstall the app.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

Does restarting 1P4 Mini help?

Stephen

• fr4ncesco
    fr4ncesco
    Community Member
    Options

No, i can't do this action, doesn't work.

• We have a troubleshooting utility that might help:
    http://cdn.agilebits.com/dist/1P/mac/util/1Password4Troubleshooting.zip

Run it and click "Create Report" button. After the report is created, click on the icon:

You will see the folder with 1Password4.html in it. See if there any issues reported. For example:

• horseman
    horseman
    Community Member
    edited October 2013
    Options

FWIW When I got this symptom on 1Password4 on Mavericks 10.9, I resolved it by downloading the 1P4.0.5 beta from the 1P site. Seems the Apple Store version is a tad tardy on being up-to-date! ;)

EDIT: However presumably Launch Services tab in Roustems 1P4 Diagnostic above will fix it anyway?

• fr4ncesco
    fr4ncesco
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, .
    i have already try with the 1password troubleshooting but doesn't work. When I click create report starting loading and never ending. Like a freeze.

• fr4ncesco
    fr4ncesco
    Community Member
    Options

ok, i finally resolved it by downloading the 1P4.0.5 beta from the 1P site. Thanks Horseman!

• Hi @fr4ncesco,

We'd like to get the logs from your system to see what's going on with the Mac App Store version of 1Password. Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com with a link to this thread, so we can tell you how to get the logs manually for us?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.