Dropbox issues/conflicts

Options
ssh
ssh
Community Member

I have been using 1password with Dropbox for years, syncing two Macs and 2 iOS devices. Just today, I added a new system to the mix, and attempted to get 1password to use Dropbox. There are THREE 1password keychains in Dropbox, one in the root and two in a folder. When I chose the one in the root, it didn't find very many passwords. All of them had dates close today! When I found one, it seemed to sync more, but I now have many logins with a "Conflict" item that shows the current password, with a (very old!) password in the password field. This appears to have sync'd to all of my systems!

How do I get back to the version I had this morning and get it working across all my systems?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @ssh. I'm sorry you've had this trouble with Dropbox sync going awry.

Your setup sounds a bit complicated so it would be easier to get this sorted out through email and make sure Dropbox syncing works correctly on all your systems/devices. To do that please start by sending us a Diagnostics Report from your newest Mac; instructions are here

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but please do include a link to this topic in your email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. After analyzing that report we'll be able to better assist you. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.