Upgrade for longterm users?

Options
Famulus
Famulus
Community Member

Is there a special price for 1PW4 for users who bought it before 2013? Or do I have to pay the full price? I believe, there was a note that there is a special price, but I can't find out how and where.

Comments

• Famulus
    Famulus
    Community Member
    Options

Aha! It was your marketing mail: "To celebrate the launch and say thanks to all of our incredible customers we have an introductory sale price for new customers and special upgrade pricing for longtime customers. We wouldn’t be here today without you, and we want to show our appreciation!"

• Hi @Famfulus,

It's ~$25 for anybody who bought 1Password at our web store before 2013. You can find it here in the upgrade store where you can enter your current 1Password license and it'll tell you the upgrades with the discounted prices.

• CaryTalbot
    CaryTalbot
    Community Member
    Options

For how long is the "special upgrade pricing for longtime customers" going to be offered? Is there an offer expiration date?

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Cary

I have seen no direct mention of and end date. But maybe the staff can give you some insight.

• @CaryTalbot we don't have an exact end date for the extra discount. The normal upgrade pricing for a single user license is $34.99 and that price will not increase. The price that will change is the extra special $10 off this already discounted upgrade price. We've had trouble keeping up with all the email we've received since 1Password 4 was released and so we likely won't end this extra special discount until we've managed to answer everyone's upgrade questions. So I think you have a bit of time but I can't say how much :)

This discussion has been closed.