Logins appear in Safari Extension but not Main App

Options
Megan
Megan
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Seem to have lost all passwords.

Comments

• danmccarter
    danmccarter
    Community Member
    Options

I updated to 1Password4 a couple of days ago and everything looked fine. Then I was notified of a update which i installed and I lost all the passwords but the little flashlight icon at the top of Safari still has them. This morning I received notification of another update and installed it but the passwords are Still Missing. but they are still showing up in theSafari icon. But i had a message that I need to sync the two and don't know how and wonder if that will cause all my passwords to go away. I looked for 1Password.agilekeychain but could not find it.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @danmcarter,

I split your comment from a thread that was dealing with 1Password 3 issues, just so that things don't get all muddled up. :)

I'm so sorry to hear that your passwords appear to be missing from the Main App, but the fact that you can still see them in the 1Password extension is a good sign. In order to see just what's going on here, I'd like to ask you to send us a Diagnostics Report:

Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.