Sync to IOS shows no errors but data is not synced

Options
JapanMCJ
JapanMCJ
Community Member

I was using dropbox sync without any issues on 1PW3. Upgraded to 1PW4 on both IOS & Mac. I was getting a sync error (I had to "cancel or merge" and I was afraid it would double my db) so decided to switch over to iCloud sync. After the initial sync, the iOS device shows all logins. Mac already had all data so sync did not have to update anything.
But, additional items are not synced. On both devices (MAC and IOS) sync looks successful…shows that it synced and no errors. However, new logins are not transferred to the other device. I tried a new login on MAC and new login on iOS, neither are going to the other device. I waited 8 hrs, turned off wifi sync on IOS and turned it back on. The new items are still not added to either device. Is wifi sync better? Based on the below link, I chose iCloud. But if it is flaky, maybe I should go with wifi sync. Thoughts?
http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/Mac/en/Features/Sync/
Thanks for your help

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @JapanMCJ. I'm sorry you've been having trouble with iCloud syncing after the 1P4 upgrade and switching from Dropbox syncing.

We'd like to help you resolve this type of problem through email, ensuring iCloud syncing (or whatever type you choose) works correctly between all your systems/devices. To do that please start by sending us a Diagnostics Report from any Mac where you have incomplete 1Password data; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but please do include a link to this topic in your email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. After seeing that report we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.