Helper quitting

Options
rob73
rob73
Community Member

Whilst trying to set-up 1Password 4 with an existing .agilekeychain in dropbox I keep getting the 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper quit message. I have tried the starting over advice but to no avail. I am using the Mac App store version and thankfully 1Password on my iPad and iPhone continue to function whilst using the file on dropbox.
This is only happening with one user account on an iMac, the other user account is working as expected (with a different .agilekeychain)
I would be grateful for any help you can offer.
Many thanks

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rob73,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with 1Password. I think the most efficient way to get this sorted out is with a Diagnostic Report.

Please Download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.