Please Help

Options
Ccullen
Ccullen
Community Member

My mac said I had updates. I updated everything and my one password was one of them. Now I don't see the "key" in safari and I have no idea where all of my passwords. Can someone please let me know what I need to do to get this back to normal.

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@Ccullen

Launch 1Password from the applications folder. You should be prompted with something along the lines keep the mini running ? Select yes.

If you dismissed the prompt then simply open 1Password and go to the preferences and enable the mini.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ccullen,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having difficulties migrating to the new version of 1Password! Our Experience Guide can be handy to show you what's new and help you get a feel for the new look and features.

@thightower's suggestion is a great way to take advantage of the 1Password Mini (one of those new and shiny features). To ensure that you have access to 1Password's form filling features in-browser, you'll want to uninstall any 1Password 3 extensions and install the new version 4 extensions.

This should get you started, but please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.