Feature Request: Expired Checkbox

Options
gto
gto
Community Member

Hi. It would be very helpful to have an "Expired" checkbox for disabling credit cards, convenience cards, logins or any other information that we would like to keep handy for reference but wish to have easily accessible, online and searchable, for reference. For example, I need to keep old credit card numbers and information, but it would be helpful if they were dimmed with an icon with a line through or similar and would be prevented from being selected for auto-filling. It would be helpful if this applied to all items, so that one could easily distinguish between currently valid entries and obsolete entries. I can see it being useful for bank accounts, software versions, passports, etc. Thanks.

Comments

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    Options

I prepend a dagger (†, easily entered as ⌥t on the U.S. Mac keyboard) to the titles of expired items, pushing them to the bottom of name sorts. I also mark them to never display in the browser, which prevents them from appearing in the browser extensions and in 1Password mini on the Mac. Not a bad workaround until (or unless) AgileBits takes up @gto’s proposal.

Once all platforms gain multi-vault support, another alternative would be to use a separate vault for expired items. Not sure I like that one as much, though.

This discussion has been closed.