Nothing there - one of my computers 1Password-app is empty

Options
mcedin
mcedin
Community Member

No matter what I do - still no sync. Even if the settings says so.
My iPhone-app = OK
My other iMac = OK
The other iMac = Nothing (the one I write to You about.)

And what about the numers showing in top and bottom HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7adpuwox7yt4379/1password_131108-01.png

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mcedin,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're working hard to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting synced up, and I'll do my best to get things up and running for you just as soon as possible!

There are a few very basic questions we want to get out of the way first, just in case:

• Is Dropbox installed and running on both computers?
    • Are you logged into the same Dropbox account on all computers?
    • Is the 1Password.agilekeychain stored in the default location: ~Dropbox/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain?
    • Are both computers set to sync to the same location in Dropbox?

If none of these help, I'd love to see a Diagnostic Report from both of your iMacs:

Please download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

Then attach both the files to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.