Multiple vault support on OS X versus iOS

Options
rlf
rlf
Community Member

I read in 9to5mac.com's review of 1P 4 that iOS doesn't support multiple vaults. Does that mean that if I create a private vault in 1P for Mac and someone is able to open 1P on my iPad, everything that is in that private vault would be visible on my iPad?

Also, will I have to pay for two upgrades, one for 1P for Mac and one for 1P for iOS?

Thanks.

Comments

• @rlf

I read in 9to5mac.com's review of 1P 4 that iOS doesn't support multiple vaults.

1Password for iOS does not yet support multiple vaults. This means that you can currently only access your primary vault using your iPhone or iPad -
    other secondary vaults will not be available.

Does that mean that if I create a private vault in 1P for Mac and someone is able to open 1P on my iPad, everything that is in that private vault would be visible on my iPad?

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this, but if someone gets access to your iPad they will still need to enter your master password before they can access any of your 1Password data.

Also, will I have to pay for two upgrades, one for 1P for Mac and one for 1P for iOS?

1Password for iOS is a separate app than the Mac version. There's no way to sell a Mac and iOS app together.

So yes, you will need to purchase both 1Password for Mac and 1Password for iOS (which works on both iPhone and iPad).

This discussion has been closed.