Chrome Extension - not working

Options
brokenchrome
brokenchrome
Community Member

I just installed 1password and encountered issues with the Chrome extension something about removing 1.3 and installing 1.4. I could not figure out the instructions and given the price I paid for the app (via Apple) I'm in no mood to continue with this software - how do I organise a refund?

Comments

• brokenchrome
    brokenchrome
    Community Member
    Options

Could someone please help me with this.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @brokenchrome,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I would be more than happy to help you get the Chrome extension sorted out (it does sound like a simple matter), but if you are set on moving away from 1Password, I understand.

Unfortunately, we can't process refunds ourselves for items sold on Apple's App Store. Apple maintains all control over transactions including refunds. You'll have to click the Report a Problem link on the receipt they sent you, and request the refund from them. It is also their sole discretion to grant a refund. It's kind of like buying a Sony TV at Target, you have to take it back to Target, not Sony. In this case, we're the TV, and Apple is Target.

That said, if Apple refuses the refund, send us a copy of your receipt from Apple in a reply to this message, and we'll see if we can do anything. :)

Please do let me know if you would like me to help you sort things out with the extension though!

This discussion has been closed.