Mac + Windoze license issue

Options
Deborah Loth
Deborah Loth
Community Member

I purchased 1Password for Mac + Windows in 2013. I was rather expecting, therefore, that I would be entitled to a free upgrade to 1Password 4 for Mac (and maybe even for Windoze whenever it's available). It's been over a month, and I still haven't seen a reply to my email on this to my email, so perhaps someone here can tell me how to upgrade the Mac side of the equation. Preferably on the same terms as all the other Mac users.

Comments

• Jasper
    edited November 2013
    Options

Hey Deborah, anyone who purchased 1Password in 2013 gets version 4 for free (Mac and Windows if you bought them both), as said here. If you did in fact purchase in 2013, I believe your new 1Password 4 license should have been emailed to you. Are you still using the same email address? Maybe check your junk/spam folder too.

If you'd like to upgrade right now, there's an unrestricted 30 free trial that you can download, and then enter your new license when you receive it. To find out about getting your license, I would recommend emailing support@agilebits.com - they're a bit busy with the launch of 1Password 4, so please be patient for a response.

• Deborah Loth
    Deborah Loth
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I did purchase in 2013. And no, I have not been emailed about a new 1 Password 4 license. Which is why I've posted here. I emailed support@agilebits.com over a month ago. Which is why I've posted here. I don't dare email them again lest I get bumped to the bottom of the queue. Are they over a month behind?

• Jasper
    edited November 2013
    Options

I know AgileBits is busy right now, but I didn't think they are they are that far behind. Maybe your email didn't reach them for some reason. Hopefully someone from the team ( @sjk or @megan ?) will help you out here on the forums.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Deborah,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long for support! @JasperP is right, we have been a bit overwhelmed since 1Password 4 for Mac launched, but I can imagine this might be small comfort to someone who has been waiting for so long. I can promise you though that we have all been putting in extra hours to try and get back to our usually snappy responses. Thank you so much for being so patient with us!

I was able to find your email in our queue from the information in your forum account and I have re-sent your licensing information to you. I do apologize that you did not get it earlier. If you have any trouble getting things set up, please reply to my email and I'll be able to help you out (please note that I will get notified when you reply to the email so you will not have to wait for days in the queue again.)

I hope this gets you all sorted out, but if I can be of any further assistance here, please let me know :)

This discussion has been closed.