Mac App Crashes (v 4.0.8) when trying to add custom image!

Options
jamiemortimer
jamiemortimer
Community Member

Have just updated the app via the app store, and when adding a new login, have discovered this is no longer possible as every time I click edit and double tap the icon, the app crashes.

I am running Mavericks 10.9, any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Jamie

Comments

• iMacman99
    iMacman99
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

Hi Jamie

Glad to hear, I'm not the only one having the same problem as yourself since the update, It's very frustrating indeed. It only seems to happen to me when I've entered secure details on a secure web site and then prompted by 1Password to save the details. When I then try to edit the details within the 1Password app, namely the custom image, as soon as i click on the image to edit it, it crashes the app. The way around this, I find, is to lock the app via the lock icon (top left, near the red, amber green buttons) and then to exit the program via the 1Password quit option. When you then open up the app again, you should be able to edit any custom images. To note, I'm too running Mavericks 10.9

All the best

iMacman99

• mh153
    mh153
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem here...

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

I noticed this too and reported it in this thread. The replies indicate that the issue has been fixed in the latest beta.

I've always just dragged my custom icons from the desktop to the icon field when a record is in edit mode. That works without trouble, and it brings up the sizing and positioning screen for minor adjustments. For now, we just can edit an existing icon by clicking in the icon field.

This discussion has been closed.