Access WiFi sync history

Options
wifisyncer
wifisyncer
Community Member

Hello,

first off, a big thanks for bringing back the WiFi sync functionality in 1Password 4. As you might guess from my id, this was something I relied upon pretty heavily and was delaying my move to version 4. Now that I finally decided to make the upgrade, I'm slowly getting used to the new v4 environment both on Mac and iOS. Overall WiFi sync has worked well out-of-the box on 1Password 4 for me, which is great!

Still I have a quick question on sync history: is there a way to see the WiFi sync history to double-check which items have been updated on the device (be it Mac or iOS? In 1Pwd4 iOS I see an empty window in the Advanced Settings (Settings -> Advanced -> Troubleshooting -> Sync History). On Mac I don't see any mention of synced items in Help -> Troubleshooting -> Show Application Log.

I post this question in the Mac side of the forum even though it touches both Mac and iOS apps.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wifisyncer,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying Wi-Fi sync so far. Unfortunately at this point, there is no way to view sync history. I will, however, pass this request along to our developers - there's still a lot we would like to polish up in 1Password 4, and Wi-Fi sync in particular, so your feedback is much appreciated!

• wifisyncer
    wifisyncer
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Megan,

thanks for taking the time to answer and for considering this enhancement request; hope it gets through :-)

Thanks!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wifisyncer,

You're very welcome. :) We're here if you have any other improvement ideas!

This discussion has been closed.