Attachments not Imported in 1Password 4

Options
theElvis
theElvis
Community Member
edited November 2013 in Mac

1.) Problem: From Agile Fan to angry paying Bugtester

2.) I just saw that all my attachments stored in 1PW4 are not correctly imported from 1PW3 and have 0 bytes in 1PW4! (all my important tan-list and much more)

Yes i have old backups and downgrade to 1PW3
Thank you Agile guys for wasting my lifetime!!!!

Comments

• theElvis
    theElvis
    Community Member
    edited November 2013
    Options

3.) another bug btw. if i open an old keychain with 1pw4 it doesn't accept the old password.
    when i use 1pw3 the archive works! Lucky you!!

• theElvis
    theElvis
    Community Member
    Options

do you guys have a more effective system for issue requests or bugreports?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @theElvis,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I'm sorry that you are feeling frustrated here. Please understand though that it is very hard for us to fix a bug that we are not able to reproduce. This is why we ask you to monitor the situation and share as much detail as possible. Not to make you do the dirty work for us, but to provide us with the information that we need to either reproduce the issue or at the very least understand what might be causing it.

2.) I just saw that all my attachments stored in 1PW4 are not correctly imported from 1PW3 and have 0 bytes in 1PW4!

I'm glad to hear that you were able to restore your database using 1Password 3. There was a bug related to attachments in an earlier version of 1Password 4, but subsequent releases have fixed the problem. If you would like some help moving your database back into 1Password 4, I'd be happy to help!

3.) another bug btw. if i open an old keychain with 1pw4 it doesn't accept the old password.

I'm not quite sure I understand the issue here: are you attempting to open this keychain as a secondary vault, or is your password not accepted for this keychain in the primary vault?

do you guys have a more effective system for issue requests or bugreports?

Issue requests or bug reports can be made here, or directly via email to support@ agilebits .com

This discussion has been closed.