My god you have totally trashed 1password.

Options
drunifex
drunifex
Community Member

This is the most unreliable piece of software I have.

It is flaky and unusable most of the time and now its completely collapsed in a heap.
I can't even log into my passwords anymore because this stupid software just keeps relocking itself.
The key icon appears and disappears in about a 5 second interval in the menu bar.
If I try to use the unlock while the key is missing it opens up a new page and demands that I install the software. If I do it when the key is there it immediately closes.

I have been using your software since version 1 and I am very disappointed with this. What a waste of money :(

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @drunifex,

I'm sorry if 1Password 4 hasn't met with your expectations so far and am glad to help resolve any issues you're having with it.

About this overambitious locking problem, please start by giving this a try:

• Run the main 1P4 application
    • Open the Preferences… window and check for these settings:

• Under the General tab, make sure Always keep 1Password mini running is enabled.
      • Under the Security tab, make sure at least Lock when main window is closed is disabled.
    • Quit 1Password and 1Password mini by typing Control-Command-Q.

Then do some testing and see if that makes any difference. If not, please send us a Diagnostics Report that'll help with fixing this problem; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but please do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.