Bug Report: Some generic/category icons are missing after update to OS X Mavericks

Options
dlaurens
dlaurens
Community Member

Hi Dave,

I am running OS X Ver. 10.9, 1Password Version 4.0.9 (409002), syncing through iCloud. Before updating to OS X Mavericks, everything was running very smoothly, however I've noticed that after the update, some of the icons went missing. I'm not talking about the rich icons for Logins. I'm basically missing ALL icons from category: Memberships, Passports, Reward Programs, Bank Accounts, Social Security Numbers, Driver Licenses, Wireless Routers. While it has retained all the icons for: Logins, Secure Notes, Credit Cards, Identities, Passwords. And for category Software Licenses, there's only one missing icon out of six.

I'm also running 1Password on my iPhone and iPad, no problem on the iOS side, it's been syncing just fine, and all the icons are there.

I made a new entry on one of the missing icon categories and yes it also affects the new entry, it didn't just affect the old ones.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan

Comments

• @dlaurens Are you saying that these icons are missing?

Have you tried deleting the 1Password app and reinstalling it?

• dlaurens
    dlaurens
    Community Member
    Options

Actually the icons as seen on your screen shoot is still there, however when I select one of the missing icon categories (e.g. Passports), the icons inside those categories are missing. I usually restart my macbook once a week, and this morning I just found out after restart, that everything seems to be normal, the icons are not missing. I'm not sure what happened there, but problem solved. Thanks anyway.

This discussion has been closed.