Idea: wait to lock 1P until the screen locks

Options
jackr
jackr
Community Member

When the Mac Screen Saver cuts in, the screen/keyboard doesn't lock immediately. There used to be a preference setting for this, but I can't find it in 10.8; it seems now to be the standard behavior: idle time out, blank screen, wait a short while more, lock.

But 1P, with prefs "Lock on sleep" and "Lock when screen saver is activated," doesn't "wait a short while," it locks immediately at screen-saver activate.

Now, I grant you, that's exactly what the 1P pref says will happen. But that short wait is very handy ("Wait! I'm still here! I'm just reading this web page very intently!"). It would also be handy if 1P could follow that "grace period" model. *-:)

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jackr,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I have passed your suggestion along to our developers - your feedback is much appreciated :)

This discussion has been closed.