Been running demo, just bought Appstore version - synced via dropbox but no data

Options
Rhodri Evans
Rhodri Evans
Community Member

Hi - I just bought 1P from the Appstore so now I have 2 versions (demo and Appstore) on my Mac. I have a ton of passwords stored, so I went to prefs in the 1P demo and created a new dropbox folder etc - synced fine. Opened the Appstore version, it found my file and asked for my master password. Entered that, opened the app but no data to be found(?). Checked that the file was there in dropbox, closed the Appstore version, re-opened the demo version - all data there safely and data successfully synced, closed that, re-opened appstore version - still no data - can you help please? Thanks

Comments

• Rhodri Evans
    Rhodri Evans
    Community Member
    Options

Hi - you can ignore the above - it's working now - must have just taken some time to upload the file to dropbox or something?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Rhodri,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I'm sorry that you had a bit of trouble getting 1Password sorted out, but I am glad to hear that it is working now. If you do see this behaviour again, please let us know!

This discussion has been closed.