App Store reviews

Options
Marek Stasikowski
Marek Stasikowski
Community Member

Hello,

I've put together a review of 1Password 4 and wanted to post it on App Store.
The first time I waited for a week, and it didn't display. I had checked it against the review guidelines, and since I'd mentioned other, competing applications, I thought it might be because of that. So I removed said mentions. Still, the review is not showing up, even after like 2 or 3 weeks.

Does AgileBits have an option to reject a review?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Marek!

Apple is solely responsible for approval/rejection/modification of reviews users post to Mac App and iTunes Stores. Developers (including AgileBits) do not have any option to approve/reject/modify any reviews. They (or anyone) can notify Apple of review-related issues and it's up to Apple how to handle them.

I've personally posted simple reviews for certain products that have mysteriously and silently never appeared there.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

I've personally posted simple reviews for certain products that have mysteriously and silently never appeared there.

You also, thought it was just something I did, thanks for posting that @sjk

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Best I can remember is it happening a few years ago, @thightower. First had posted from my iPad and thought the submit might have failed. Retried awhile later from Mac when it hadn't shown up. Still somewhere in limbo months later when I last checked.

This discussion has been closed.