FEATURE REQUEST: Card view in Wallet

KG6BGJ
KG6BGJ
Community Member
Hello Agile Team...

1P is, of course, awesome! But there is one feature that would make a huge difference in my daily life. That is, a "card view" in 1P's iOS Wallet.

The usage scenario is this... I have a number of membership cards, rewards cards, etc that clutter my wallet. I want them out of there. I can't simply enter them in 1P today and toss the cards because they have barcodes that need to be scanned, ID photos and sometimes the business just wants to see their card (or a facsimile of it) to give them the warm and fuzzies.

I'd love it if when I'm in the wallet list view and I tilt the phone to landscape orientation 1P would switch to a Cover Flow view in alphabetical order. There I'd see either generic cards or scanned cards I've attached to the records. Touching one would bring it full screen and allow it to be scanned or inspected by the business.

Similarly if when I'm in the wallet item detail view and I put the phone in landscape orientation, I'd like 1P to enter the full screen card mode as well.

This functionality would make the wallet a truly useful feature for me.

Best,

-->Jeff

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for the suggestion, Jeff. I know we have been looking supporting attachments in our iOS apps. I would love to see this myself and will pass this along to the rest of the team. :-D

Cheers,
  • rdbozzie
    rdbozzie
    Community Member
    edited November 2013

Hi Agile Team

Great suggestion by Jeff - is there any further development on this idea since 2011. A photo of the card and barcard would be advantageous. I have apps eg Airline card, Department Store Card, Theme Park cards that can be scanned from my iphone, without having to carry the card.

Ron

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rdbozzie,

You'll be happy to know that you can now view attachments in 1Password 4 for iOS. Attachments do have to be added via the desktop app at this time though.

Please let me know if you have any further questions! :)

• rdbozzie
    rdbozzie
    Community Member
    edited November 2013

Great news Megan. Had 1Password on Powerbook but never realised that feature was available. Tried it and works a treat. Thanks. Ron.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Ron ( @rdbozzie ),

I'm so glad that's what you're looking for - it's a great feature that you've reminded me I need to take advantage of on my own device! Thanks for the reminder :)

This discussion has been closed.